StromTrooper banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 2 Pelican iM2700s in putrid hi-viz vomit orange off SteepandCheap for $150 shipped which seemed like steal. I don't know if they will come up again but some of the larger items seem to be recurring.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
That is a good deal - I really dig my pelicans.......but, you can buy em for the same price on other sites, if you don't want to wait for Steepandcheap.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
The iM2700 was previously a model manufactured by Hardigg. Apparently Pelican bought out the competition. The Pelican site says this case is similar to thier 1600 case. Here are the specs

·
Registered
560 Posts
Interesting...I'd never heard of the site. Like Woot in nature with one item per day. Well, I guess SAC offers one item at a time vs. one per day. Crap, now yet one more site I have to check every day to look for deals. :mrgreen:

Rick

·
Registered
780 Posts
Look at the specs. The case will be almost 9.5" to 10" wide.The specs only listed interior size. I ditched my aluminum cases at 9" for ammo cans at 7.5" With these cases I think you are pushing 44"+ wide depending on your setup.
I really like Pelican Cases.

Les

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Specs say 8.6" wide. They arrived last week but I haven't had a chance to measure them. They look like they will be AWESOME! (and very visible)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts