StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to put my pelican bag on my gas tank, i've seen it done on this forum a few times, does anyone know how to find the right parts for the pelican, it is for my camera and lens. any help would be great.
thanks john

·
Registered
75 Posts
think I can help

i would like to put my pelican bag on my gas tank, i've seen it done on this forum a few times, does anyone know how to find the right parts for the pelican, it is for my camera and lens. any help would be great.
thanks john
I have a small pelican case on my gas tank instead of a tank bag. I used a quick release mount on the gas tank ring to attach it...is this what you were thinking of? If so I can send you the part information on the ring I used and where I got it from. I'm at work now and could upload photos if anyone is intereted this evening when I get home.:thumbup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Bags connection will have what you need

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a small pelican case on my gas tank instead of a tank bag. I used a quick release mount on the gas tank ring to attach it...is this what you were thinking of? If so I can send you the part information on the ring I used and where I got it from. I'm at work now and could upload photos if anyone is intereted this evening when I get home.:thumbup:
I am interested too - let us know. I haven't been able to find much info either.
Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

the CASE not bag for the guy with the funny fz6 name yes its a case this is the 1300 model big enough for a dlsr and lens. i have used this for a good 10 yrs. and still like new.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
You can also get the SW-Motech version through Twisted Throttle, I have this setup on my 03.

The G-Strom uses a different 5 screw tank ring. I'll have to buy something different, just the bike mounted part is $40 from Twisted Throttle.

Going to try the Cortech!

Henry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts