StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an average height guy at 6' 0" with an 32" inseam and I can put my feet flat on the ground with the stock seat of my 2014 V2. The problem is that the pegs seem to be perfectly in the wrong position. They are exactly where my legs want to go when I put my feet down and consequently I have sore spots on both calf muscles. Does anyone know if there is a kit available for moving the peg rearward? I know that there are plenty to lower the pegs but I would like something to move it to the rear about 3 inches.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
17,521 Posts
Not that I am aware of......looks like you are going to have to change where you put your feet down. I am of very similar proportions as you, I for sure don't have that issue. Perhaps don't be so far up against the tank, move back towards the center or rear of seat. I went out and straddled my bike, only way I run into that issue is if I am scrunched up against the tank.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I put my legs down in front of the pegs and because they are spring loaded fold, they just spring up against my calves. I just installed the lowering/forward kit and thought it my make the issue worse but it's fine still.

I'm not aware of anything that would move them back.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perhaps don't be so far up against the tank, move back towards the center or rear of seat. I went out and straddled my bike, only way I run into that issue is if I am scrunched up against the tank.
I'll have to take that up with the cute blonde that sits behind me. Can't crowd her space too much either. ; )

Seriously, though, in my normal riding spot when I put my feet down the pegs are right in line with my legs. If there were any kits to move the pegs back by three inches that would be perfect. I can machine my own, but it's always a lot easier to get something ready done.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts