StromTrooper banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
All right fellas! 3 weeks to go. I need a hard count of who is actually coming so I can reserve a 3rd cabin . Right now we have two cabins reserved that are full and a couple coming and a few maybes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I'm going to need to bail out this year, I picked up a case of covid and have lost a good amount of income with taking time off (self employed) so don't think I can afford to take more time off this month. I hope everyone has a great time.

·
Premium Member
2021 Tiger 900GT, '14 Vstrom 1000 gone but NOT FORGOTTEN!
2,410 Posts
I'm going to need to bail out this year, I picked up a case of covid and have lost a good amount of income with taking time off (self employed) so don't think I can afford to take more time off this month. I hope everyone has a great time.
Sorry to hear Don,
We will miss you!
Hope your feeling better. I haven't found a better way to make a living than to work- paying bills trumps everything.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
With both Don and Bill out, I'm going to cancel the cabin I've reserved unless others want it. Birchtower is a sweet little cabin that sleeps 3 comfortably.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
I just tried calling Mark (Tiger rider) who is signed up for Birchbower. And there are ? after Phil and others. Maybe a couple of you guys can fill in that cabin? I'll let Bald Mtn. know there may be other troopers that want that cabin. Sorry to bail out. Some other factors are in play for me right now...

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Steve, sorry you can’t make it. If you haven’t cancelled your cabin yet, hold onto it. I think we can fill it. I’ll get you your deposit back.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Thanks Pete. I emailed them about cancelling and the likelihood of others in our group taking it, and called yesterday, phone just rang and rang.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
"Katie" refunded my deposit. Someone please reserve Birchbower. MarkH? I left a message on your contact in the sign-up. It's a great little cabin. I'm going to miss the Peep this year for the first time I think.

·
Registered
2020 V-Strom 1050XT
1,137 Posts
Sorry boys....not gonna make it this year. Decided to fly to Nova Scotia from the 10th to 20th with my wife, instead of riding and "shipping" her :sneaky: I think Alex is planning on going, so he could take my spot in the cabin.
Have fun, will be thinking of ya !

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I’ve reserved Birchblower Cabin, so we have two cabins available now.

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Sorry boys....not gonna make it this year. Decided to fly to Nova Scotia from the 10th to 20th with my wife, instead of riding and "shipping" her :sneaky: I think Alex is planning on going, so he could take my spot in the cabin.
Have fun, will be thinking of ya !
Sorry you can’t make it Phil, I was hoping to show you my cottage!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Guys , I'm sorry to say I'm out . I lost 3 weeks to covid too , and now I'm struggling to catch up . Phil tells me Romney may get back on the calendar ? My early new year's resolution is to work a lot less and ride a LOT more !

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
One week to go. We have 2 cabins reserved. Should run approximately $120 apiece for the 3 nights. No need to check in. Look for the bikes and find your cabin. Pay me when you arrive. Sunday meal to be at the Portage Tap House 5:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XCX. KTM 500 EXC-F.
26 Posts
Sorry for the short notice but I have to bail out too. I have to work all of next week. Someday, hopefully soon, I will retire and never have bail out of these great events. Have fun everyone.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Marc and I are NOT bailing! See y'all on Sunday! Yipppeeeeeee! Missed Plans A and B this year and that hurt! But Wyoming and Idaho were spectacular. 🙃
Ride safe all.
Gary

21 - 40 of 51 Posts