StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the 10th annual Maine Peep Show! Once again we’ll be at The Bald Mountain Camp Resort in Oquossoc, Maine arriving Sunday Sep 18th and departing Wednesday Sep 21st. The resort is located on Mooselookmeguntic Lake and is cabin only with a restaurant/bar onsite! Expect cabin rates to run approx $100 per person for the 3 nights. I’ve reserved a cabin and when that’s full we’ll coordinate additional cabins as necessary. Catered meals may also be available if we get sufficient numbers.

DATE: SEPT 18 - 21

BALD MTN CAMP LINK

TRIP ADVISOR INFO

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Awesome Pete!
I've reserved Birchbower, same cabin we were in last year, with Bill and Don (see sign-up). The dates may mean we'll be on the earlier side of peak foliage so I'm bringing my bathing suit! :D

I hope we can eat on site again. The food and ambiance were excellent!

Reactions: chirosyd and om28

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome Pete!
I've reserved Birchbower, same cabin we were in last year, with Bill and Don (see sign-up). The dates may mean we'll be on the earlier side of peak foliage so I'm bringing my bathing suit! :D

I hope we can eat on site again. The food and ambiance were excellent!
Ha ha…..That’s wishful thinking. Ya, I went a week early to deconflict with the Jewish Holidays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Pete....was thinking of this the other day, but waiting for the niece's wedding date announcement. It's the 24th, so thinking I would ride to Nova Scotia to my Daughter's new place and catch the Peep Show on the way back :) Will keep in touch. Thanks,

Phil
Awesome. It’ll be great to catch up. It’s been too long! Hopefully some of the other Northern Boys will show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts