StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PEEP SHOW 2021

Welcome to the 9th annual Maine Peep Show! Once again we’ll be in Oquossoc, but this year we have a change of venue; The Bald Mountain Camp Resort and days (Sun-Wed). The resort is located on Mooselookmeguntic Lake and is cabin only and there’s a restaurant/bar onsite! I’ve rented the Sturtavent and Fernholm Cabins which each have 4 bedrooms, 7 beds, 2 baths and a kitchenette. Expect rates to run approx $100 per person for the 3 nights if we fill each cabin. If we have more than that sign up we’ll rent additional cabins as necessary! Catered meals may also be available if we get sufficient numbers.

DATE: SEPT 26-29

SIGNUP LINK

GEN INFO LINK

BALD MTN CAMP LINK

TRIP ADVISOR INFO

·
Premium Member
2021 Tiger 900GT, '14 Vstrom 1000 gone but NOT FORGOTTEN!
2,366 Posts
Thanks Pete! I will take one of those twin beds please. Also, the sign up sheet is read only.
Syd

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Thanks Pete, OM28 is signed up!

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just want to highlight that the Peep Show is a Sunday to Wed event this year. Unfortunately all cabins were booked every Fri and Sat. If we like it maybe we can book for next year while we’re there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that was quick!!! The first cabin is now full. Some one will have to step up and book the next one.

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Well that was quick!!! The first cabin is now full. Some one will have to step up and book the next one.
Wow, that is one motley crew of riders, the cabin stay should be interesting - LOL!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Marc and I are in! We're going to explore some of the forest service type gravel roads that we started out doing in his truck last year. Had a beautiful cow moose encounter one day. She was very curious about Tom's (Psycledelic) improvised moose call. I think it was the start of what could have been an hilarious affair!! Thanks Pete!
Ride safe ( and soon ) all.
Gary

·
Registered
578 Posts
Seems the Peep Show thread is in need of a little bump, so.........
We all do realize that the site of this year's Peep Show is very close to the NEBDR, right?
Hope all are riding very soon, and safe. :)
Gary

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Seems the Peep Show thread is in need of a little bump, so.........
We all do realize that the site of this year's Peep Show is very close to the NEBDR, right?
Hope all are riding very soon, and safe. :)
Gary
Easy for you to say Gary, with your super cool KTM 390 adventure bike. The NEBDR should be a cake walk for you! LOL

For anyone looking at this thread for the first time and has never been to the Fall Peep Show - it is a great event organized by a former tanker pilot (tnkrplt-Pete) - No wonder he is so good at navigation! Don't hesitate to p.m. any of us that are attending for more information about this fall event in Maine - it is awesome.

·
Registered
578 Posts
LOL Syd! NEBDR won't be a cake walk for me! I'm not worried about the bottom half of the motorcycle, it's the TOP half that concerns me!! Wholeheartedly agree with your sung praises of the Peep Show. Pete is as good a host as he is a ride leader and that's saying a lot! Put Pete and Cindy together to host, as in last year's Plan C, and, well, it just doesn't get any better than that! Looking forward to several meet ups this season. I just treated my riding boots with Sno-seal an hour ago!
Ride soon and safe all.
Gary

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds like I’m going to have to book another cabin!

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Glad to see Bill and Steve will be attending the Peep Show. Looks like we will have the A team in attendance.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I'd like to be able to go but cannot commit to a cabin at this point with the covid unkowns. We are currently in another lockdown!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Glad to her Bill will be there!

Hey Syd, I like that new avatar pic!

Reactions: chirosyd

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have booked a second cabin! Each have 7 beds so we can now accommodate 14 riders!

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts