StromTrooper banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Glad to hear the weekend went well and and everything turned out well with Bill and the deer.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I hit a deer on route 16 on Friday afternoon. Kept the bike up but ran right over his ass He wobbled off and I rode off, win, win.
Bill
After 55 yrs. of riding, I hit my first Bambi, the end of the summer. Didn’t go down and the only damage, was a broken fork reflector.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
After 55 yrs. of riding, I hit my first Bambi, the end of the summer. Didn’t go down and the only damage, was a broken fork reflector.
Wow, spots, yours was really young. Mine was a little older but not much. The small size probably saved us both. Speaking for myself if that was a full grow deer I would have been really screwed.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Wow, spots, yours was really young. Mine was a little older but not much. The small size probably saved us both. Speaking for myself if that was a full grow deer I would have been really screwed.
Yep, glad it was only a pup. When the front wheel was going over it's body, the sliding sensation, reminded me of sliding on a large piece of steel, on the Delaware Memorial Bridge. By the time your brain tells you, your going down, you've already recovered.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts