StromTrooper banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
18-1000, 13-650
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
It was a great weekend of riding. Brisk in the mornings but nice during the day. Foliage was at peak and best of all Peep Shows so far!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Glad to hear the weekend went well and and everything turned out well with Bill and the deer.

Reactions: Webfors

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I hit a deer on route 16 on Friday afternoon. Kept the bike up but ran right over his ass He wobbled off and I rode off, win, win.
Bill
After 55 yrs. of riding, I hit my first Bambi, the end of the summer. Didn’t go down and the only damage, was a broken fork reflector.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
After 55 yrs. of riding, I hit my first Bambi, the end of the summer. Didn’t go down and the only damage, was a broken fork reflector.
Wow, spots, yours was really young. Mine was a little older but not much. The small size probably saved us both. Speaking for myself if that was a full grow deer I would have been really screwed.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Wow, spots, yours was really young. Mine was a little older but not much. The small size probably saved us both. Speaking for myself if that was a full grow deer I would have been really screwed.
Yep, glad it was only a pup. When the front wheel was going over it's body, the sliding sensation, reminded me of sliding on a large piece of steel, on the Delaware Memorial Bridge. By the time your brain tells you, your going down, you've already recovered.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts