Strom Trooper banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at beautiful Cupsuptic Lake again this year !! I couldn't find a sign up sheet but I'm in a cabin with Woodentoy Bill.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I was thinking of doing an abbreviated Peep, up on Friday and home Saturday because of a conflict on Sunday, but now my best friend I had growing up, and haven't seen in 25 years, is flying in for the class reunion on Friday morning, so I'm going to bow out this year again. Thankfully I made NEVA and Plan B this year which were the high point of my summer! Have a great time and see you all next year.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Looks like we can fit the entire Peep Show in one tent this year...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello all! I am new around here from Montreal, and I think I would be willing to attend. I have been riding for years but took a 10 year break and just got back into it last may, so my riding skills might not be as sharp as yours, but would do it to be social...leaving the wife and kids at home...:grin2: If there is room for me in a fully furnished tent somewhere...if not I can bring a tent and sleep on the floor...sigh...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hello all! I am new around here from Montreal, and I think I would be willing to attend. I have been riding for years but took a 10 year break and just got back into it last may, so my riding skills might not be as sharp as yours, but would do it to be social...leaving the wife and kids at home...:grin2: If there is room for me in a fully furnished tent somewhere...if not I can bring a tent and sleep on the floor...sigh...

I was going to cancel mine but if you want to split it I’ll keep it!
Don’t worry about riding skills we’ll be pretty much pavement only with short spots of well packed dirt roads.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Don't THINK I'm gonna make it up to Maine this year, Pete. Maybe if things change last minute.... Wishing you all good weather and safe riding. Great event!
Ride safe all.
gary

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Guys,
I am in Chicago with my children and grandchildren.

Enjoy a great weekend of riding. Stay warm and ride safe. I will be back next year.

Syd

P.S. Pete, please find a moose for me!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was going to cancel mine but if you want to split it I’ll keep it!
Don’t worry about riding skills we’ll be pretty much pavement only with short spots of well packed dirt roads.

Sorry guys, going to the Canadian one this weekend. Thank you for offering room in the tent but will pass on this.:frown2:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Guys,

I am in Chicago with my children and grandchildren.

Enjoy a great weekend of riding. Stay warm and ride safe. I will be back next year.

Syd

P.S. Pete, please find a moose for me!

Always looking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Does anyone have tent space available? Happy to split the cost. If I don't hear anything I will book a site tomorrow and have space to share if someone would like to split it.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Damn it's COLD!!! As in years past, fill that stove up with wood and let it burn!

Enjoy the riding.:smile2:

·
Registered
566 Posts

I remember a 27 degree morning in Rangely a couple of years ago! One of those "don't want to get outta the sleeping bag" mornings! Still, it's a beautiful place, and a great event. Thanks for sharing. Any snow? I saw some snow up that way in one of the forecasts!
Ride safe all.
gary

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Small is beautiful! Steve,Pete and I had a great time. The foliage was the best I’ ve seen! Great roads and company! It was 27 degrees in the morning but warmed up to 50. I hit a deer on route 16 on Friday afternoon. Kept the bike up but ran right over his ass He wobbled off and I rode off, win, win.
Bill

Attachments

21 - 40 of 47 Posts