StromTrooper banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Administrator
13,342 Posts
Hi to all you Peeps!
Psykledelic here, with a new handle (total amnesia on former password, no administrator getting back to me after a few attempts, but so what).
Hi Tom,

I pm'd your current account asking if you want us to reset you password for Psykledelic so you can use it again.

Let me know if you want to do that and we'll get it done.

..Tom

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah Tom........ retake Psykledelic. It's a cool handle!
Ride safe.
gary

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Quick update Peep gang - My ‘11 bike is a loss (no surprise...time to shop), the ribs are on the mend, and my wife - while upset, took the news well once I told her in person. A massive thank you again to Pete (& Cindy!), Alex, Phil, Rick, Rich and Mike/Tenny. You guys are kings.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Matthew,
Glad to hear you are doing better. Great that your wife has been understanding of the mishap.

Now the quest begins for a new ride. May I suggest a Suzuki Vstrom? Lol. There are so many great bikes out there, and some really cool new ones coming out soon. Just for giggles, check out the bike I am obsessing over - Motoguzzi V85TT. Good luck

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Quick update Peep gang - My ‘11 bike is a loss (no surprise...time to shop), the ribs are on the mend, and my wife - while upset, took the news well once I told her in person. A massive thank you again to Pete (& Cindy!), Alex, Phil, Rick, Rich and Mike/Tenny. You guys are kings.

Let me know if there’s anything you want me to defarkle from your bike!

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
Glad to hear you're on the mend without complication, Matt. Enjoy your motorcycle shopping!

Hoping for one more motorcycle camping trip before the snow flies!

Ride safe all.
gary

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Glad to hear you're on the mend without complication, Matt. Enjoy your motorcycle shopping!

Hoping for one more motorcycle camping trip before the snow flies!

Ride safe all.
gary

Where we going???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Go for the 1000, they added a lot of safety features! Slipper clutch, lean sensative abs, linked brakes, traction control.

No idea if it would have made any difference, but it couldn't hurt!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Glad your wife didn’t shut down the mc replacement, Matthew. You trained her well...
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
In your replacement bike research, give the Honda CB500X a look - if you're not set on another Wee. Having had both, either would be an excellent choice.
If you're looking to be more comfortable off pavement, the X is much more dirt friendly. I put 50/50 tires on mine and felt very comfortable on anything other than goat paths. It WILL do highways: I did a couple trips to Nova Scotia on mine. You just won't have the power reserve you would have with a Wee. Fuel economy is 65-70 mpg.
(There are so many great bikes now. It's just a matter of what floats your boat and stirs your soul. For me, that's my Tiger800XRx as I have a 250 dual sport for dirt work.)

101 - 113 of 113 Posts