StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Fall Peep Show 2018

Please join me at the Cupsuptic Lake Campground in Oquossoc, Maine, Sept 27-30, for the 6th annual Peep Show to renew old friendships, make new ones and ride the mountains of Western Maine and New Hampshire. Though I can't promise we'll have 80 deg temps like last year, I can guarantee a good time will be had by all.

The campsites are on the smaller side, so the owners have asked us to restrict each site to no more than two people/tents/bikes per campsite. Reservations are now open and you'll get a 10% discount if you mention you're with the Fall Peep Show motorcycle group.

DATE: Sept 27 - 30

Reservations: 2018 RESERVATIONS are now open. Call 207-864-5249

Meals...Friday night's meal will be at the Red Onion, 2511 Main St, Rangeley at approx 5pm. If you're arriving late you'll find the group there. If we get enough attendees I'll do a catered meal for Breakfast and Supper on Saturday. Menus and prices TBD. Otherwise I'll select a place for us to eat out.

Campground Link: Cupsuptic Lake Campground

Weather Link: Rangeley Weather

Foliage Link: Foliage Map

P

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I am in, hopefully with my wife riding 2up as well! If anyone wants to split a campsite let me know, I have not booked one yet. If I don't hear of anything in a couple weeks i'll go ahead and book my own.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just booked the cabin tent on site 28. Trisha said Syd has site 26.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
51 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Matthew,
Glad you got your charging system back in order. Bump for the Fall Peep Show. Campground is great, and so are the riders. Cool area to ride. If you are on the fence about coming, do it!!!:smile2:

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Having now looked at the pics of Cupsuptic Lake Park and Campground
I got the idea .....thanks
I will say the cabin tent with the most wood involved Peaks my interest.
The prices seem very reasonable however a lot depends on the weather here in Northern Ontario
I would like to hear from fellow Canadians who may be interested in riding down with me and sharing one of these cabin tents
Enjoy the rest of the summer and ride safe my fellow Stromtroopers

·
Registered
566 Posts
Please 'scuse my one handed hunting and pecking here. Took a spill on a rocky trail in the Tetons trying to hike/backpack and chew gum at the same time! Significant sprain of left wrist - rigid splint/sling. That was 10 days ago. Motorcycling and many other activities on hold. MRI and arthrogram today to determine course with this from here. Keeping RIGHT fingers crossed that surgery is not needed. In terms of the Peep Show..... hoping to ride in with Billy (FDNY), Tom (Psycledelic), Johnny O (R1200GSA), maybe Beemerjim.
Don't wanna miss this stellar event. I might be buying a warmer sleeping bag.... 27 degrees is hard to forget!
Thanks Pete for all your efforts.
Ride safe all.
gary

1 - 20 of 113 Posts