StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come and join Gini (Versys Girl/Grammie Badass) and I (Pete/Tnkrplt) for the third annual Fall Peep Show riding the hills and dales of Western Maine. This year we're moving the date up a week as we're moving the location a bit more north. The past two years the weekend before has been perfect, so we're hoping "Third Times the Charm"...:thumbup:

The campsites are a bit smaller this year, so the owners have asked us to restrict each site to no more than two people/tents/bikes per campsite. There are also a couple of fully equipped Cabin Tents available for the discriminating camper....

DATE: Sept 25-27

Reservations: 2015 RESERVATIONS START ON JAN 19th. Call 207-864-5249

Campground Link: Cupsuptic Lake Campground

Route Preview: Flagstaff Lake Ride

Weather Link: Rangeley Weather

Foliage Link: New England Foliage Map

Who wouldn't want to party with these folks....

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I'll be there

I'm sure it will be a great weekend. I will plan to be there and will follow up on a reservation.
Thank you both for steeping up once again to organize.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Awesome. :thumbup:
I plan to be there. :fineprint:

This time there is no Jewish holiday colliding with the Peep show.

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
Awesome. :thumbup:
I plan to be there. :fineprint:

This time there is no Jewish holiday colliding with the Peep show.
מצוין (perfect, fantastic)
Yuval's, glad to see these dates work for you and me both. Gini and Pete are great people. I see we are headed deeper into the bowels of Maine. I can't wait, maybe a better chance of finding my elusive Bullwinkle:yikes: now all we need to do is get N.E.V.A. 15 off the ground.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
Gini and Pete,
RichW would be a great addition to the weekend. Imagine a relaxed RichW just tagging along for the ride, with no worries except looking for places to speed when L.E. isn't around:yikes:. First Yuval, and then Rich, I tell you, The Fall Peep Show is getting more prestigious by the moment.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
Pete,
Just watched the pretrip video. Great job, you actually make these GoPro videos enjoyable! Looks like prime Moose country:yikes:

I already have cabin fever from not riding since November. Can't wait for this trip. The campground looks awesome, and I will be reserving one of those fancy tent cabins. Everyone is invited over for a party!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Pete,
Just watched the pretrip video. Great job, you actually make these GoPro videos enjoyable! Looks like prime Moose country:yikes:

I already have cabin fever from not riding since November. Can't wait for this trip. The campground looks awesome, and I will be reserving one of those fancy tent cabins. Everyone is invited over for a party!
Not watching anything or reading any materials.
I wanted to be surprised. :mrgreen:

Syd, are you going to camp in a tent?
If so, can you book a site for both of us? I will pay you 1/2 the price. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
Not watching anything or reading any materials.
I wanted to be surprised. :mrgreen:

Syd, are you going to camp in a tent?
If so, can you book a site for both of us? I will pay you 1/2 the price. Thanks.
Yuval,
Take a look on the Campground website. They have a cabin tent that is already set up with two cots, cooking, etc.. It is like tenting without the schlepping!
The cost is inexpensive, especially when shared. There appears to be a 20% discount after Labor Day. The tent is right next to the primitive caming so right by the group. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Yuval,
Take a look on the Campground website. They have a cabin tent that is already set up with two cots, cooking, etc.. It is like tenting without the schlepping!
The cost is inexpensive, especially when shared. There appears to be a 20% discount after Labor Day. The tent is right next to the primitive caming so right by the group. :thumbup:
This cabin tent looks great. Please book it.
Don't worry about the 20% discount. It is small money, and I'm pretty sure these cabin tents will not last until Labor Day.

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
This cabin tent looks great. Please book it.
Don't worry about the 20% discount. It is small money, and I'm pretty sure these cabin tents will not last until Labor Day.
Will do. Looks like luxury accommodations! Let's all try to stomach the winter, and start planning our 2015 riding season.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I'm sure it will be a great weekend. I will plan to be there and will follow up on a reservation.
Thank you both for steeping up once again to organize.
:hurray:
Going to make a reservation now. This is a great event, great folks, great riding and scenery.....and something to look forward to that means quality seat time while winter sh*ts on us here in the NE :thumbdown:

·
Registered
898 Posts
:hurray:
Going to make a reservation now. This is a great event, great folks, great riding and scenery.....and something to look forward to that means quality seat time while winter sh*ts on us here in the NE :thumbdown:
I was out in your neck o' the woods, last week, caging it cross-country from Pittsfield over to Deerfield and was amazed at how much more snow cover y'all have in your *higher elevations* than we do here in the lowlands of central-Mass.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I'm in!:hurray: The site says you can't make a reservation until Jan. 20th.:jawdrop: I'm ready now!! I wasn't able to load the address into my GPS. It couldn't process the street saying that it didn't exist. Anyone else have better luck?

1 - 20 of 277 Posts