StromTrooper banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts
Discussion starter · #83 ·
Fun ride. Will need to do another one soon.

Discussion starter · #85 · (Edited)
Fell down on my photo duties.
#1-Stretch break in Dayton
#2-Lunch in Silverton at the Wooden Nickle

Attachments

Discussion starter · #87 ·
Unfortunately, we will be dog shopping on Saturday. Here's hoping we don't find one. Not a pet person, have had to deal with one all my married life (45 years). Time to retire.

I am interested in 'PDX Breakfast 2.0 ', Saturday September 15 does not work for me. My '16 DL1000A is getting serviced. Let's find another date(Saturday or Sunday). I am not big into group rides, but would not mind riding out to see the Cannonball riders arrive at Skamania Lodge from the The Dalles on the 23rd.

Cheers, Juergen SW Portland

Catching up!

Hey, how is everyone doing? Is everybody itching to get out for a ride? I know I am. I've been out a couple times when we've had the 50° sunshiny days. Just checking in to see who's available for a ride maybe in March if we get some nice weather? Hope everybody's doing great!

I will try and keep an eye on this as well. Have a 2017 picked up in October I’m afraid to admit I still have to get my Break In miles done. Weather and not getting my lowering links on is the only thing holding me back. Well that and riding other bikes. My V is really just my GET OUT OF TOWN ride. I’m sure my links will be easy to do as was on my KLR I no longer have. Just a little reluctant till weather changes. And I can get it on a lift.

Well boys and girls, it's been a few years but I'm fully retired and back in Oregon living near Pacific City. Any of the old crew or those looking for good rides stay tuned. Summer is just around the corner! Once we're past Covid and vaccinated of course.

Mike, good to see you still around (as of 2018/19 anyway).

Well boys and girls, it's been a few years but I'm fully retired and back in Oregon living near Pacific City. Any of the old crew or those looking for good rides stay tuned. Summer is just around the corner! Once we're past Covid and vaccinated of course.

Mike, good to see you still around (as of 2018/19 anyway).
I don't think you should wait for Covid to be over or you'll never ride again. What policial football that whole thing has turned into. I'm up in the Longview, WA area would love to find someone here to ride with.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.