StromTrooper banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts
I lived in Newberg for 28 years ('88 - '16); wish I would have bought a 'strom while I was there and found this thread! Instead, I had several other bikes and only one or two guys to ride with. Ah, well, good memories. I'll be following this thread just for old time's sake. :)

What is the date for this event?

My American Legion Riders chapter is putting on a poker run from Newberg to Spirit Mountain where the "Rally in the Valley" motorcycle event is taking place. The route takes you through some of the small towns you would normally pass on your way down 99W/Hwy18. The format is like the RC250 in that they are unmanned stops. If you do the return route (different), you can get an extra card for you hand(s). Hope to see some of you there.

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Can't believe I didn't include that. Saturday, July 28th. Sorry about that.

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Believe it or not...I am free! And the temps are supposed to be better this weekend. Where do we want to meet?

Discussion starter · #68 ·
Not sure where "everyone" is. We can try the West Lynn exit from 205 (10th Street exit, exit 6), turn south and head for the McD's. Do we want to meet at 9 and find breakfast sooner or 10:00 and get lunch later?

Discussion starter · #70 ·
That’s a perfect spot for me. Either time and/or meal works for me also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sharkey, what say you? Breakfast or Lunch?

Discussion starter · #72 ·
10:00 it is. See you guys there.

Discussion starter · #74 ·
You got it right, meet at McDonald just south of the exit. There is a Chevron station there, too.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.