StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As asked for by a member, this will be the sticky thread for all maps to be shared. Try to keep the overall chatter and questions down to a minimum, this is not a thread to discuss "running issues" it is for map sharing and general discussion and experiences of shared maps.

Have fun.......

BB

·
Registered
275 Posts
Toadride: haven't you done some medling with maps? Would you be willing to share?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am on the off the shelf PCV map for my 2014. I have a Gianelli slip on (sounds AMAZING) and am running the map for stock+ arrow slip on and it feels great, picked up some MPG that the PCV map for a stock exh bike lost.
I would share it, but its just the map on their website.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Couple of people dl'd pic of their maps. I tried em. I do remember one that was radically different than the PCFC race map. It turned out to be horrible. The best of the group was the one I got with the unit. Full race to match my Arrow collector clean, no cat, and my Yosh can. I am good with that.

·
Administrator
17,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This appears to be a waste of a sticky, not sure it will be staying much longer "the Vee2 doesn't have the running ailments of the Vee".

·
Registered
275 Posts
This appears to be a waste of a sticky, not sure it will be staying much longer "the Vee2 doesn't have the running ailments of the Vee".
Yah I'm fine with that... I know there are a couple people who have had custom maps made though. Would be nice to see them. I think most don't know how to pull the maps from the PCV/PCFC or how to share them however.

Feel free to remove, my intention wasn't really to have a sticky just wanted a normal thread :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
ill download the software to my mac and attache it to my pcv and see what map my guy did when he dynod it

·
Registered
275 Posts
ill download the software to my mac and attache it to my pcv and see what map my guy did when he dynod it
Yess! Please do! I'm not sure it works with mac though :/

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Can u just unstick and leave it? I ask this because there was one guy a while back who dynoed with the same setup as me and said the diff was big. Asked him for a pic and he never got around to it. So, I would still be interested in a dynoed map. (Of course the PC map was probably dynoed.)

·
Registered
525 Posts
it will have to wait..as im travling until the end of the month

·
Administrator
17,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can u just unstick and leave it? I ask this because there was one guy a while back who dynoed with the same setup as me and said the diff was big. Asked him for a pic and he never got around to it. So, I would still be interested in a dynoed map. (Of course the PC map was probably dynoed.)
Yup I'll un-stick it. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts