StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it warmed up a bit yesterday so i dusted off the Vee for its first ride since installing the PC V. I can say that it does ride like a different bike... Much more responsive, no lean run issues, etc....

I am running the stock program but there is a dyno shop near that is a PC dealer. Would it be worth it to take the bike in for a custom map?

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
The PCV on my '09 resolved the lean mapping that manifested itself between 3 - 4K rpm. Still, I feel that the setup is only 85% of what it could be. E.g., I still have a pop on deceleration from time to time. It's not nearly as bad as it was before the PCV install, however. I too am tempted to have a Dynojet-certified facility dial in the remaining 15%. I just don't want to spend the $$ to do so. One option we have is to mess about with the maps ourselves, and/or load a map provided from a fellow forum member. Not ready to do that yet, either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,434 Posts
I have a 07 with 40,000 miles and it runs good except between 2,500 and 3,000 rpms,it coughs and spits and sputers if you try to run there.If you accel thru there it's fine,bike is all stock.Do you think a PC would help this??.


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top