StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my Pat Walsh skid plate/crash bar combo. My question is what type of pegs did you use for highway pegs. I am used to highway pegs as I had to remove the van diesel (sp) highway pegs and bar to install the Pat Walsh.

I would prefer to use black pegs so it blends in. What did you use and where did you get them? Pictures would be an added bonus.

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I tried mounting highway pegs on my Pat Walsh and the angle for my legs was all wrong and was very uncomfortable. So, just be sure it works for you before you shell out $$$$ only to be disappointed.

Also, the pegs I used (a universal type) vibrated/buzzed so badly that my feet went numb in only minutes of use. So, I'd look for rubber mounted or some kind of isolation type pegs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I already have the SW Motech crash bars on my 06 DL1K. What skid plates do you recommend where I don't have to replace my crash bars? It seems most of ones I've seen are crash bar/skid plate combos.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
JBH-I've got a set of folding pegs that I bought for my Pat Walsh setup that you can have, if you want them. I'll send them to you, and if you would, just reimburse me for the shipping.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JBH-I've got a set of folding pegs that I bought for my Pat Walsh setup that you can have, if you want them. I'll send them to you, and if you would, just reimburse me for the shipping.
PM sent, thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts