StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Join the party. I couldn't log in with my old user name, numerous attempts to contact administrators have gone nowhere.
wtf

·
Registered
51 Posts
It took me about 10 attempts, including attempts to contact admin . Finally got in , don't ask what I did differently . I was about to give up on the site when it suddenly allowed me in .

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
hey all,

I apologize for the wait, we are answering all emails as quickly as possible. if you are having any issues with your password reset, please feel free to click contact us at the bottom, and put in the subject line "password reset" along within the contacts put the account name, the email on the account, and if need be, the email you want the account changed to. also make sure you check your junk/spam folder, as your reset password may have landed there.

if you need anything else, just let us know.

~Shane

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I haven't changed my password and everything still works fine. I don't recall even getting an email from VS. What will happen if I don't change my password. It's not like I use the same one for everything.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
hey all,

I apologize for the wait, we are answering all emails as quickly as possible. if you are having any issues with your password reset, please feel free to click contact us at the bottom, and put in the subject line "password reset" along within the contacts put the account name, the email on the account, and if need be, the email you want the account changed to. also make sure you check your junk/spam folder, as your reset password may have landed there.

if you need anything else, just let us know.

~Shane
And won't this option then mean anyone can steal a current member's account by sending in a fake "I want to reset my password." request? :fineprint:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
You have to know the email address on the account to get a new password that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts