StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find a passenger backrest for my 2007? My wife would feel safer with something to lean back against and a bag would be too high for her legs. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Several aftermarket seat companies have backrests available for their seats, and may have one for the stock Strom seat. They are a little pricey but effective. My wife doesn't like to ride without a top box in place because of the backrest effect. She's had hip replacement and isn't real flexible, so I have her get on first and slide back onto her roost. Just an idea for you. Bobby

·
Registered
307 Posts
My wife doesn't like to ride without a top box in place because of the backrest effect. She's had hip replacement and isn't real flexible, so I have her get on first and slide back onto her roost. Just an idea for you. Bobby
Similar issue with my wife. She also gets on first and slides back. She wanted more space for her legs, so I bought an OEM trunk bracket, cut it up and bolted it on top of the bike's stock OEM rack. Was able to move the truck back about 2" while retaining the bike's original equipment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts