StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of us are taking a three weeks in late August / Sept to take a tour around BC . We're going to cheat a bit and trailer the bikes to around Calgary area (coming from Ontario) and 2 wheel it from there. Other than "Park and Fly" can anyone recommend a reasonably secure place to park the truck and trailer for a couple of weeks. Appreciate any advice .

Bob
Holland Landing, Ont

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
No suggestions on where to park but I'm jealous of your trip. My wife and I rode to Victoria last year and didn't get to spend nearly enough time exploring on our way through.

Hey, maybe call up the local Suzuki dealers out there and ask if they have some space for you to leave your stuff. I had my bike shipped back to Ontario after my ride last year and I arranged to leave it at a dealer in Vancouver until the shipping company picked it up.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
I don't have a place of my own, but I do have a good friend moving into Calgary this week. She'll be in a trailer park and when I see the property I can ask her. If I had a place of my own, I would gladly offer a place to park, but I'm renting a room and only have space for my truck & bike so far.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - appreciated

Thanks guys - sorry for late response - been away on business. Naturally glad to reciprocate if anyone finds themselves in the Holland Landing area at some point as well. We've got a bit of time yet but just trying to get certain elements of the "old Geezers trip of the Millenia" planned where we can.

Cheers,
Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts