StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Park-n-Move I have the Wee on now and before that I had a ST1300 on it. I've had it about 2 1/2 years. It's a great product for me since my shed is small and this makes moving the bike way easy, at least until this morning.
I had the Wee on it for maintenance and plastic removal and when I went to swing it around this morning it was stuck. I thought at first I had the casters locked but then saw on of the rubber wheels had started to come apart!
I called the manufacturer but guess what, they are closed and will get back to me Monday! Not a good way to start the day. I looked closer at the casters and now see 2 wheels have the rubber peeling and the third wheel is cracked.
So my question is, has anyone else experienced this or heard of this happening?

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
(H)as anyone else experienced this or heard of this happening?
Not with a Park-n-Move, but with a Harbor Freight product. No problem, I thought, since HF sells price point first, sometimes to the exclusion of function. When my custom rolling garage bench was built, I spent in excess of $80.00 just on the four casters. No failures this time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update

Just an update. I finally spoke with someone at Legal Speeding, the company who makes the Park-n-Move. They said to send them an e-mail stating the fact that the wheels are chunking off material and the will send me a new set of wheels. Their product has a lifetime guarantee.
I'll let y'alls know when the replacement wheels arrive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts