StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the pony as I had to replace the face shield on the scorpion and learned that the IP just bought out a large Technics supplier for M/C pants. I did not have time to try on pants but there is a tremendous selection of sizes in several models. I did examine one pair normally listing at $179.99 selling for $69.99. I'll try to stop back again today and I can give more details if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I do need some pants. If you go back, can you see if there are any in "long" or "tall" sizes, as I have a 36" inseam. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
could you see if they have a website we can go too for purchasing these pants? Thanks for your help and information.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just bought a closeout M2R Freeway jacket from them. No hassles and fast shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not able to get back there today. Tomorrow's work schedule should allow me at least an hour in the store. I did not see these pants on the IP website so if you have any questions post them up and I'll take a look for ya. If I remember correctly there are 3 specific pants styles. The Sirroco is one and another is Aqua something and the third has a thick removable liner. All are goretex or waterproof goretex-like material. One is made of mesh material and the Sirroco and the heavy duty ones have suspenders. The one pair I tried on was way long on me and I have a 32 in inseam. Anyway more tomorrow.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought the Sirroco Gortex Pants from Tecknic last week at the Pony for $99 bucks. I love 'em

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only had a few minutes to stop by the IP yesterday. Too many patients to see. Got to try on only 3 pair. I have a 32in inseam and all were long on me. Walked out of the ankle strap long on me. Don't know if that means they are 34in or just long cause they are bike specific pants. Didn't buy but the deal appears to be the Chicane as they are waterproof, jeans style overpants and $39.99. They have padded hips and knees. As I was leaving the store I noticed a bunch of 07 summer gear is on sale at the front of the store. First Gear mesh 3 jackets and pants $89.99 ea. Wouldn't ya know, I paid $130 two months ago for the jacket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts