StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2011 Vstrom and got the deal on the oem luggage for $199.00. Just wondering if anyone has found any pannier liners that will fit the oem bags. I have looked all over the internet and can't find any. I might make some if I can't find any. Does any one have any suggestions.. Thanks Laurie

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I have Givi hard cases which pop right off the bike. I don't need liners since I take the bags into the motel if I am on a trip. I pack a few pieces of clothing in a plastic zip lock bag and repeat the process until everything is in bags. This keeps me organized and my cloths clean and dry just in case my cases leave a little dust or water in. I assume you could do the same with your bags.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Laurie,

I have been looking as well... Suzuki never made any as far as I can tell. I'll post if I find something decent...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not sure if they fit but Happy Trail has some real nice inserts for their panniers that I've used for both my HT Boxes, soft bags and Electra Glide hardcases. I think they're made by Wolfman and the quality is good.
You'd just need to see if they'd fit in your boxes.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I believe the liners for a ST1100 would fit. I think they can be had at JC whitny

·
Registered
15,409 Posts
I got Kathy's Bag Liners for my Beemer and they fit the OEM Wee bags ok, Didn't fill the OEM's but carried all my clothes and kit.
I wore out a pair of soft bags, as bag liners, I got at a swap meet years ago. There are all sorts of possibilities out there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Bags For Bikes home page

If they don't have any that fit, give them the size that you want and how you want them made. I designed the liners for my bags and got a customized fit. Good quality, great people to work with, and reasonable price for what you get.

·
Registered
263 Posts
not sure if they are close to the same size... but I got some cooler/freezer bags from trader joes for like $6 apiece that slide right in and out of my givi e41 side cases.... for the $ they cant be beat... insulated and somewhat waterproof to boot. I forget who stumbled across how they fit, but they do!

·
Registered
188 Posts
This guy will sew you anything you want.......and from what I've read, he is very reasonable ($$).......and talented!!!

Custom Sewing and Cordura Items - ADVrider
I ordered a set of these last night at around 8pm. By 11pm, I had a PM telling me they were all ready to go and will ship today. That's great service right there, I will report back with on the fit and finish and some pics. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered some 500 D cordura and I am planning on making some liners. I have my pattern already made, just waiting for the material..

·
Registered
188 Posts
My liners arrived today, very fast service and shipping. $60 for the bags and $7 shipping, pretty reasonable.

I like the way they open, just like a suitcase. If I put them in backwards like this, I can open the box and pull the inner case down into the lid. Then I can open it up and get what I want out and put it back easily. Very slick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Factory Topcase Bag Liner

Bestem makes a topcase liner for a Givi 46 liter case, and it fits the factory case perfectly! I had looked all over, and everyone said that there wasn't anything. (factory case is listed as 48 liters)
-For the side cases, I have seen the Storm Industries ones, and they are great. Not a perfect fit due to the Suzuki shape, but just measure and get the closest rectangular ones, they are a great deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts