StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and found the one thread pertaining to Desert Khaki, but I'm curious if anyone knows the paint code for Pearl Glacier White. I checked colour-rite and the only have touch up paint available for black and red.

If not, does anybody have experience with another form of touch up, or even model paint that comes close to this pearl?

I have a very small nick in the paint on my tank, and it drives me nuts. I am looking to touch it up, then coat both sides of the tank in 3M paint defender.

Help is appreciated!

[email protected]

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Amazon has it though it's weird linking the url has it appear as Robot Check. Robot Check

·
Administrator
17,537 Posts
Yikes! That's expensive paint. I plan to stop by Autozone and find a suitable color in the Duplicolor paint pens.
For a complete set of 3 color pens, you find that expensive? :confused: It is called "Colorite" for a reason, it is not super cheap but it is also not over-priced for a perfect match IMHO. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I do. That's for one color pen. The primer and clear are universal and already in my toolbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.... I will try to find a suitable model paint. Otherwise that amazon link looks ok, didn't even think about looking up the Hayabusa. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts