StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On May 4, 2012 I P/P my $20.00 annual scrip payment for stromtrooper.
Then on May 6, they took another $20.00 out of my P/P account.
I email them at once, no reply.
I cancelled the P/P "auto payment", then got a message from P/P that says my scrip has been cancelled.
I feel something has "fallen throught the cracks" and my scrip is cancelled even though I've paid my $20.00
How do you get in touch with a person, one with a heart beat?
Can anyone help?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I would send a private message to

Administrator

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Same thing happened to me. They sucked out two $20 memberships within minutes.

Paypal got me back $20, but a few days later my premium membership was removed, even though they still had $20.

I got no response from Verticlscope. I was going to donate a few bucks on top of the premium membership because I have successfully used the classifieds, and had help from others with questions. Guess they read my mind, and kept the $20.

I'm going to wait for things to get lined out with subscription fees before I do another Paypal.

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Same thing happened to me. They sucked out two $20 memberships within minutes.

Paypal got me back $20, but a few days later my premium membership was removed, even though they still had $20.

I got no response from Verticlscope. I was going to donate a few bucks on top of the premium membership because I have successfully used the classifieds, and had help from others with questions. Guess they read my mind, and kept the $20.

I'm going to wait for things to get lined out with subscription fees before I do another Paypal.
Fixed your account, If we still owe you money back please shoot me a pm.

I email them at once, no reply.
I cancelled the P/P "auto payment", then got a message from P/P that says my scrip has been cancelled.
I feel something has "fallen throught the cracks" and my scrip is cancelled even though I've paid my $20.00
How do you get in touch with a person, one with a heart beat?
Can anyone help?
this is fixed for you, please check your pms.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
?
Pretty much same thing happened to me, I've paid now for two year subscription somehow.

Where do I cancell the automatioc member paymet ??? Looked all over the place and can't seem to be able to cancell .

·
Adventure Traveler
285 Posts
Pretty much same thing happened to me, I've paid now for two year subscription somehow.

Where do I cancell the automatioc member paymet ??? Looked all over the place and can't seem to be able to cancell .
Considering becoming a premium member UNTIL I read it automatically renews. I am really uncomfortable agreeing to automatic renewal.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
PayPal does not make it easy to find. Try this:
PayPal
My Account
More Options
My Money

If that doesn't get you to the subscription page, keep fumbling. PayPal's search box is a help. It is possible to subscribe on PayPal to STromtrooper.com, pay for one year, then immediately on PayPal cancel the subscription.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts