StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click on Paid Subscriptions to see what benefits there are to becoming a supporter of this site, there are no benefits displayed.

Can somebody fix that page, or tell me what benefits come about with the subscription? Thanks.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I've requested a fix. Off the top of my head:

bigger Avatar
links in sig
pics in sig
don't see most ads
post in Marketplace with no membership time or post limit

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
the real benefit ....

is that there are many hundreds of nice guys & women in this forum with years of knowledge who are prepared to offer answers to nearly anything related to motorcycles. It could well be the best $20 you will spend.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
I've requested a fix. Off the top of my head:

bigger Avatar
links in sig
pics in sig
don't see most ads
post in Marketplace with no membership time or post limit
As a Premium member paying money, I would expect to see no ads at all :confused:

The ads seem to be encroaching into all parts of the forum :thumbdown:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wonder if you get more than the 15 messages storage limit...

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
That's ironic , when your every post is an ad .

Alex
The difference is I am not a vendor, and my signature is offering something for the community, not my own pocket.

You do also realise that you can choose not to see signature images:
Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums >User Control Panel >Edit Options >Thread Display Options >Show Signatures

You can't do that with ads :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
is that there are many hundreds of nice guys & women in this forum with years of knowledge who are prepared to offer answers to nearly anything related to motorcycles. It could well be the best $20 you will spend.
Well worth $20 to me with all this knowledge-Only I don't do Auto - Renewals -never have-I'll make my pmts when due-just me & my preference is all! On the flip side, I'm also a Ski-Doo guy,and DooTalk Forums are equally knowledgeable, but free! Please don't take this as a bashing, because I'd pay the $20 for DooTalk if that was the case!

·
38,047 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm trying to remember how many unnecessary parts I didn't buy, or how many trips to the dealer I didn't have to make, or how much time I didn't spend chasing a fix or how to deal with a new farkle, because the answers were in these forums...

·
38,047 Posts
The benefits list should be back soon. It didn't survive the style transition. Going to the the lower left corner of the page and changing to the default style from the Stromtrooper 2014 style will make it visible now.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Due to the fact that I recently purchased my first "non-Harley" in two decades, and I'll have TONS of questions about how to work on this 2007 DL650 w/ ABS since I never work on any of my bikes (I just found out how to use a torque wrench over the winter), and the fact I believe in helping to keep alive sites that are very beneficial to my interests, I just made my $20 payment for a good cause.

I'll start flooding the forums with questions in the next few weeks :green_lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts