StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody else having site problems today, Feb 15th? If a page doesn't come up right away, the site will time out on me. If it doesn't load in a few seconds, I can stop the load, hit reload and it will usually come right up then.

·
38,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the problem currently on my desktop computer wired to the network using Firefox and IE. The problem also exists on my notebook using Firefox, IE and Google Chrome and a WiFi connection. All other web sites are working normally.

·
38,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything is fine today.

·
38,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spoke too soon. It just happened again.

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I have had no problems at all here with this forum. Are you sure it's not your ISP having problems?

·
38,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a problem with any other site. At the same time, it looks like nobody else has the problem with this site so some odd combination of things is going on.

·
Super Moderator
13,100 Posts
Our work server was down today for several hours. It turns out that one of the laptops on our network has something like 3,600 web browser sessions open! I assume there was a trojan or something running there but the effect was to shut down the network as there were few other sessions left.

The effect from my end was that pages would start to load and then stop. Could something similar be happening at your end?

..Tom

·
Registered
780 Posts
I had problems on the 15th also, with pages taking forever to load.
I thought that my POS wireless router was the culprit.
But, all of the other sites that I visit didn't appear to have any issues.

:confused:

·
38,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had problems on the 15th also, with pages taking forever to load.
I thought that my POS wireless router was the culprit.
But, all of the other sites that I visit didn't appear to have any issues.

:confused:
That's exactly what happened to me. I can't imagine a Trojan would only affect one site. Everything else works fine. I only had one delay today.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes I've been having the same problems, but I've been having probs ever since the ads started even considered not coming here anymore.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
That's exactly what happened to me. I can't imagine a Trojan would only affect one site. Everything else works fine. I only had one delay today.
I have had some trouble too. Can't give you exact situations as I was too busy to play with it. I use firefox first and then IE. I have always felt that IE is the culprit, :headbang: but can't prove it.(read will not spend the time)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts