StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last summer ( I think??) we all went on a over night dirt ride out of Packwood.Well we made it to Walupt Lake and one of our riders went down.We ended up staying there to fix his bike.Now I would like to go past Walupt Lake and find another lake to camp at ( Horseshoe lake,Takhlakh lake,Council lake ETC ).The plan is to stick to FS roads ( nothing hardcore).So here is the plan.

WHEN..September 10th,11th
WHERE..Meet at the packwood Shell station @ 10am.

The weather is supposed to be good and warm.

So if anybody is interested in going with me post up here...

Alan..

PS..Here are the pics from the last attempt.
MANCHILADA pictures by VeeTard1000 - Photobucket

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would totaly be there, because I had vacation time scheduled then. But now I don't have coverage at work and can't go. I'm bummed!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I would like to explore that area more, but unfortunately I will be helping my son move that weekend.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hmm, I have plans that Saturday night. Let me do some thinking about this and get back. I rode Trout Lake up past Tahlakh Lake and into Packwood in July. Superb riding when not stuck behind RVs on some of the larger roads close to Packwood. I think it was FR56 that was my fav in that area.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Red !!.

Did anybody tell before the baby came that it would affect your riding ??.:headbang:

The Sasquatch this year routed us up and over the mountains on the other side of Packwood ( up off of Scate Creek road) there are some great FS roads on that side..Oh ya did I mention that I will be bringing firewood!!.:jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Well, baby didn't arrive yet, but Monday is the due date, so I can't be going on any overnight trips any time soon. The baby seems to have limited my riding even before it exists in the outside world...
Well early congrats to you! Enjoy each and every moment, and believe what every one says, the time flies by, try not to miss a moment. My kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My kids are 20 and 24 and 1 grandson and 1 on the way..BOY o BOY does time fly !!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Count me out. Punctured tire on ride near Mt Baker on Sunday. Shinkos are on order. Must be a sign to stick with previously planned event for Saturday. Rocks make a hard to plug hole. There just weren't enough plugs to fill the hole.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congrats Craig and Hillarie on a healthy baby. She'll be 'strommin in no time.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CONRGATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trip cancelled...bike broken !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts