StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so following my test ride after the valve check my radiator inlet, or outlet, the one on the right side,leaks.

I crushed it a bit when I removed the hose. I tried to make it round again and thought succeeded pretty well...but no.

How do I make it round again? Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
How do I make it round again? Do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks
Try using a internal pipe expander like muffler shops use... Just be really careful as you can split the inlet...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply!
I dunno if I can buy one.
I took it for a short second ride,engine warmed up and it did not seem to leak for the moment.
If it does again I'll do that if I can find one or maybe bring it to a radiator shop.
They probably have the right equipment to do it.

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Possibly a radiator shop has dealt with this problem before. It might be worth a visit to ask.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I will most probably if it6 continues leaking. The radiator wouldprobably cost me about 500 bucks to replace it with a new one so I would rather not mess it up.
We'll see how it goes!

Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today I had my way at the hole with various cylindrical items and now it doesn't leak anymore!

Haha...it's true it doesn't! The cowring is back on the bike too. I just have to wash her now. It's been a couple of months now since the last bath

1 - 6 of 6 Posts