StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed double/triple cigarette lighter-type plugs below the instruments? I've seen side mounts, but would like to have a quick release for my 2610 and maybe another accessory. I'm also developing some interest in an Autocom . . . any experience with that unit?

Thanks you guys!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Doc... Nice to see another firefighter here, I'm a Batt Chief in South Florida.

Is it me or does your Station 5 look like the house that Squad 51 lived in?

·
Registered
105 Posts
mikevstrom said:
Has anyone installed double/triple cigarette lighter-type plugs below the instruments? I've seen side mounts, but would like to have a quick release for my 2610 and maybe another accessory. I'm also developing some interest in an Autocom . . . any experience with that unit?

Thanks you guys!
Take a look at Richard's shelf he is selling for a good price. It gives a shelf which I plan on mounting a 12V Cigarette style outlet and a Powerlet outlet. I haven't received it yet but the pics look great and the outlets will be very handy.

Here is a link to the vendor section on rapidforum http://11109.rapidforum.com/topic=107675789069. I have no association with Rick other than getting his advice via the forum and ordering a shelf for myself.

Just tried the link after posting and it doesn't work :? and I can't figure out why so Here is the path on http://11109.rapidforum.com/
Look in the General Issues Section for
Market Place » Vendor Area » Dash Shelf for powerlet, heated grip switch, etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Trooper246 said:
Doc... Nice to see another firefighter here, I'm a Batt Chief in South Florida.

Is it me or does your Station 5 look like the house that Squad 51 lived in?
Hello Chief, yep, looks like Johnny and Roy work there.

Rampart, you copy? 8)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I mounted a 12v to the front of the handlebars using a slightly modified $3 bracked from home depot and 0.50 in hardware (idea borrowed from a fellow strommer from the other board).

This way, it doesn't interfere with the cable guide and IMO is more solid.

·
Registered
105 Posts
mikevstrom said:
I like Richard's shelf, but it won't fit the liter bike. Think I'll fab something.
Richard has made a 1000 shelf as well and its in the mail to me now. I'll post a pic when I get it installed.

·
Registered
687 Posts
pilgrim said:
mikevstrom said:
I like Richard's shelf, but it won't fit the liter bike. Think I'll fab something.
Richard has made a 1000 shelf as well and its in the mail to me now. I'll post a pic when I get it installed.
Please do, I'm very interested in this myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts