StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Radiator guard

Motorcycle radiators become fragile when exposed to flying rocks and debris. When will yours get hit, worse even punctured? You never know but it’s not something to mess around with. Protecting them could be as crucial as wearing helmets. And you wear helmets, right?

Outback Motortek designed, developed and tested one for your V-strom to fit the bill. Find the features below.

• Designed to protect the entire exterior front surface of a Vstrom radiator
  • Allows optimal airflow through the vent system (given that you keep the guard free of mud)
  • Every detail on the guard is laser cut to match the quality of your bike
  • 2mm thick aluminum
  • Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings
  • Powder coated
  • Available in black and silver
  • Super easy fitting
  • During the entire manufacturing process quality control is in effect

This aluminum rad guard fits '04-'11 DL 650 Vstrom. Attached a 360° view video of the product because it tells you 1000 times more than a 1000 pictures.

You can place an order here

Shipping cost you nothing under certain conditions (read previous post). Includes warranty.

Price in USD: $128.9 (www.outbackmotortek.com)
Price in CAD: $128.9 (Lucky Canucks, go to www.outbackmotortek.ca)
Price in EUR: 99.9 € (www.outbackmotortek.eu)

Best part: Taxes are included in our prices, so you do not have to guess and be surprised at check out! Enjoy.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Dear Mr. Motortek (may I call you Outback?)

1---List the model year your parts fit. There are two major DL650 models with few interchangeable parts. There are two totally different DL1000 models, and even the early 1000 had different windscreen mounting points starting in '04.

2---I HATE being forced to create an account to either buy something one time, or to just check shipping costs. Fix this. I got to the Create An Account screen and shut your page down. Not worth my time.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
A look at the site indicates the Wee and Vee are the only models handled.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dear Mr. Motortek (may I call you Outback?)

1---List the model year your parts fit. There are two major DL650 models with few interchangeable parts. There are two totally different DL1000 models, and even the early 1000 had different windscreen mounting points starting in '04.

2---I HATE being forced to create an account to either buy something one time, or to just check shipping costs. Fix this. I got to the Create An Account screen and shut your page down. Not worth my time.
Thanks for the feedback. We will simplify online shopping.

Lorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts