StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw a bunch of Vstroms out and about yesterday on my western side of VA tour.

Was a beautiful day and I could have stayed out later I'm pretty sure. Went from SWVA to danville and back up to roanoke and through jefferson nat. forest to new castle - newborn - and back into the corner of WV before going home.

Plus I managed to confuse my GPS a couple times. haha you KNOW you have confused it when the best way back to your original route involves 2 mountains and a dirt road with weeds growing in the middle. :)

Fun day!

Nice to be getting close to riding season again.

posing

Rt. 42 overlook just outside of New Castle VA.

pyramids in WV.. how strange.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Good for you on getting out in the depths of winter. :hurray: I've heard great things about VA/WV and may have to incorporate it into my yearly pilgrimage to Asheville NC. I'm sick and tired of dressing up like the "Stay Puff Marshmallow Man" on my commute in 20 degree weather. I am seriously looking forward to feeling a warm breeze on my face.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Good on you. My scooter is still at the back of the garage :thumbdown:

I really like your gas can holder thingy, very cool.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Last weekend I moved my V-Strom in front of the snow thrower!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like your gas can holder thingy, very cool.
I figure it should be really spectacular in the event of a low side/slide situation. haha

I think they are cool as well but I can take no credit. It was like that when I bought it. All i've done is put miles and dirt on it. :green_lol: The previous owner did everything he could and then bought a gold wing the best I can tell. He was on the site but I don't know his screen name or if he ever comes around anymore.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I feel pretty good (here up North), since I had it out couple of times , in last 2 weeks, and menaged to put first 500 km on it (over 300 miles). Here - in Ontario. To bad the temperature is going below freezing point next week...Oh well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts