StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ridden the Osceola forest trails? I heard they were dirt versus sand like Ocala. Would they be suitable to ride the Strom on or are they too technical and more suited for a motocross bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Has anyone ridden the Osceola forest trails? I heard they were dirt versus sand like Ocala. Would they be suitable to ride the Strom on or are they too technical and more suited for a motocross bike.
Also been wondering this..Ive only rode the Ocala and Tiger Bay Trails. Tiger Bay was much more dirt than sand.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping this. If youi are in the Jacksonville/St Augustine area, I recently joined River City Dirt Riders. Its a private 500 acre property with single track, ATV trails, fire roads and a peewee track. I'd love some other Stroms to join so we can get some dirt experience together (meaning you help me pick my bike up, I help you pick yours up)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had the chance to move to Boulder for a job about 7 years ago, but I didn't do it. It's been booming ever since! Nature sure is nice, but not sure I could afford living there.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the chance to move to Boulder for a job about 7 years ago, but I didn't do it. It's been booming ever since! Nature sure is nice, but not sure I could afford living there.
Not sure how anyone affords to live in Boulder lol. I landed in SE Aurora/Centennial. Houses are cheaper and Boulder is about 45 minutes away

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts