Strom Trooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mr Suzuki. I have a new 650 V-Strom K8. I love this bike so far , it's better than all the write up's. My gripe is-(and I know you can monitor every one of the bikes you make) can you please control the weather for me when I go to ride it. It rains everytime I start it up. So if you can that would be great. Thanks in advance. brt650:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a follow up really and to get this wanker off the forum (gayoyf9572) I believe his real name is gay boy. But enough of that.
I rode my bike again today- in the rain-please can you do something about the weather?
And I still love this bike.
Brian:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If only I knew where she lived and wouldn't it be great if there was twins. I'll keep you posted if it comes to fruition:D

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Hey Brt, aren't you guys coming into your summer soon. Or at least that's how I thought it worked. If not, just come to SoCal, it's been baking hot since June. I hate rain (all 3 or so days of it) but I really prefer cooler weather for riding with gear on. Have fun,

Mike

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we are coming into summer. But after not riding in the rain for nearly 30 years I'm just having a whinge , because it rains when I get the bike out of the shed. Thanks for the offer too.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts