StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried soliciting ride info on the NW forum, but haven't been successfuly yet, so I though I'd try my fellow Canucks. Some friends and I are riding to Napa and back (Sept 6 to 17) and have got a bit of a plan for all of it except the return north through central Oregon.:confused: It looks like we'll roughly follow I-97, but depending on time available, would probably go fairly far off this route. The part we're stuck on is heading north from Bend, Oregon to Maryhill, Washington. There seems to be lots of good riding, but mostly east and west. We're looking for some interesting rides that generally are heading north. It will have to be on paved roads, as the other two riders are on Yamaharleys. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Washington Highway 14 ...

... heading east from Vancouver Washington is delightful.

If your travels take you through Portland OR, go east along the north shore of the Columbia River. Visit the Bonneville Dam if you wish; I liked it.

If you are farther east and want a fine ride north through Idaho, consider US93 from Arco north to Missoula Montana. It's lovely, and it's where I passed an Idaho snowplow. Perhaps I have the only Florida Wee-Strom that has accomplished that feat!

Good luck on your travels!
Keith

1 - 5 of 5 Posts