StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you would like to purchase a shirt for the 2012 National V-Strom Gathering being held in Bingara, place your order here. The work is being done by Kathey and Rod from Tyne Signs (alias Mrs & Mr Wacko-ocker). The shirt is a light grey coloured JB contrast polo, 65% polyester, 35% cotton with a collar.

Choose your size from the chart below,

It will have this logo embroidered on the left hand side where a pocket would normally be, however the shirt does not have a pocket.

The cost of a shirt is $37.00 collected from Bingara at the gathering or if you would prefer to have your shirt now so as to wear around and promote the event, it is $42.00 including postage. These prices are based on selling 20 shirts and includes a small margin, all profit will be donated to the Royal Flying Doctor Service. If we sell more than 20 shirts there will a greater profit and larger donation for the RFDS.

Another option is to have Mr Farkles design heat pressed on the back of the shirt which will add another $12.50 to the cost.

So to summarise the prices are
$37.00 collected from Bingara
$42.00 Posted
Add $12.50 for print on back of shirt.
I will take orders for shirts up till the end of November. I will then contact you via PM with bank details to do a money transfer. When the money is in the bank we can have the shirts made.

To order reply to thread and add your user name, size, collect or posted and if you would like back print to the list below.

Strongarm Size XL Posted
Strongarm Ladies Size 10 Posted

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
tweed-strom size2xl print on back please and posted
many thanks another beer owed

EDIT:

There is no need to copy and paste the original post. If everybody did that this thread would become unreadable very quickly.

·
Registered
527 Posts
1 x XL Posted $42.00 and
1 x XL with Rear Sticker Posted $54.50
AstroBob Total: $96.50

Thanks Strongarm

·
Registered
533 Posts
DLicious
2x 4XL Posted
2x Back Print

Total = $109

·
Registered
612 Posts
Bingara 2012

1x 14 Back Print
1x 3XL Back Print
Both posted pls

Suzukigirl66 Total: $109.00

·
Registered
868 Posts
Bingara Shirt order

BrettStrom1: 1 x size XL posted thank you

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
V-chops
1 x 2xL
1 x 2XL + back print
Posted please, and thanks for organising

·
Registered
148 Posts
Farmer Strom: 1 x size XL posted thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can onyone who ordered shirts please check their private messages.
Cheers Ian

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
An update for everyone who ordered shirts, after a stuff up with order, delays with christmas break and a shortage of shirts (can I think of any more escuses?) things are finally underway and hopefully should be finished by the end of next week. I apologise for the delay and I will send them out as soon as I recieve them.
Cheers Ian

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Shirts have arrived in todays mail, they look good. I will post them out today, you should recieve them by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.
Cheers Ian

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Thanks for the update Strongarm, ( yes, I checked the date of your post :biggrinjester: )

1 - 20 of 36 Posts