StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of exhaust:
I know this is beaten to death but, what do you think? I don't want to spend over about $500.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I cannot say anything about the Leo's except that people who have them seem very happy.

On the other hand I am very happy with the Scorpions I have. Stainless and they do not have to be repacked, or so they say. As for the sound well I thought they were a bit loud at first but I have grown to LOVE them. Nothing like the twin growel. The price is right too at $465.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you order from motoadventure?

·
Administrator
16,788 Posts
Littledog said:
Thinking of exhaust:
I know this is beaten to death but, what do you think? I don't want to spend over about $500.
They are BOTH great exhausts....can't really go wrong. I almost got the Scorpions, but I hate polished stainless. I also like the baffles in or out option in the Leo's. As far as packing goes....Leo Vince uses top of the line ceramic packing materials, which should last a good long time. Scorpions claim to NEVER need a repack, and they have a nice deep mellow tone. Repacking is not difficult, and isn't very expensive. I like the looks and sound of the Leo Vince cans better. IMHO.... Just flip a coin!!!!!! :wink:

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Loved my Scorpions.... My S/O who now rides my DL1000 prefers the Drilled out stock sound over the Scorpions...

So the Scorpions went away

1 - 6 of 6 Posts