StromTrooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of us are planning on riding this coming Sunday, meeting up at 10:00 AM at the Yahala Bakery, and wanted to extend the offer to anyone interested. We will end up eating waffle size burgers at the Shamrock Inn in Floral City if all goes well.

You should be able to get home in time to see Tony Stewart take the checkered flag and climb the fence for his continous 15 minutes of fame.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Tom

I would love to go but it's softball weekend for me.

Also my son is having a huge motorcycle party this weekend at his motorcycle shop Citrus Motorsports, on hwy 44 in Crystal River Saturday and Sunday. Anne will be there so you all stop in and say HI to her.
Ask anybody that works there where she is.
She the one that will put thew "Born To Ride" girls to shame.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Sounds really good to get away from all of the crowds over here. I'm thinking strongly about making the trip over to do the ride. I'll able to be more specific later in the week as plans firm up or not. Great riding area. Waffle sized burgers??????? Even better.....
More later

·
Registered
127 Posts
A couple of us are planning on riding this coming Sunday, meeting up at 10:00 AM at the Yahala Bakery, and wanted to extend the offer to anyone interested. We will end up eating waffle size burgers at the Shamrock Inn in Floral City if all goes well.

You should be able to get home in time to see Tony Stewart take the checkered flag and climb the fence for his continous 15 minutes of fame.
A "couple of us"...? ....If I wasn't working I'd be one of them...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom

Anne will be there so you all stop in and say HI to her.

Charlie
Charlie...Thanks for the heads-up on the party. Might have to go by just to get our picture taken with Anne.

Jim....Jump in....the waters warm.

Mike...We'll be seeing you next weekend for sure. I am bringing along a new transmission to install for your tech session.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Where are you finding warm water, I'm gonna have frost tonite! I'll be at the bakery b4 10 on Sunday. See you then.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Crazy damned weather forecast. I was gonna ride my bicycle but the prediction is for 22 MPH winds. I'll see you guys at the bakery and later at Wolfie's for a Warsteiner and a Patty Melt.

Rod

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Hey guys, you realize that the bakery does not open until 11:00 AM on Sunday, don't you?? See all at 10:00 at the bakery. Might have MyStrom (Robert) with me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard it opened at 10:00.....I guess we'll see. We might have to get our coffee at the Citgo across the street from the bakery. Either way....See you at 10:00 AM everyone.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Sunday ride

Hey guys I have too many things to do today and can't make the ride. I hope you all have fun and I'll see you on the 24th.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Tom, Jim my right ankle is swollen to wherer I can't put a boot on. Some old man thing. See you guys next week.

Look out for Juan Pablo. That guy's a racer the likes NASCAR hasn't seen in a long time.

Rod

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rod....Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope it is better soon. If you would have come riding it would have been on ice all day....when Becky recovers from Hypothermia she will second that.

Charlie....Never made it any further north than Floral City. Need a raincheck on getting our picture taken with Anne. We started with 9 riders and then got down to 7 riders and after lunch, you know the story, every man/woman for themselves. It was all about getting home to pour hot coffee over our heads.

Jim....Enjoyed the day riding with you.....Looking forward to next weekend when West Coast meets East Coast.

Roy...Those 4 miles we rode together were special. Next time our group gets a 25 minute jump on your Grand Prix group.

·
Registered
580 Posts
No Problem Tom, understand about the cold, played softball all weekend and froze also. I would have been warmer riding the bike.

Anne said "Maybe Next Time" they had a great turnout.

Sorry about missing next weekend, but got to have some toenails cut out of my toes. Dr said to much running and stopping for an old guy in his sixties.
I have to agree but if I stopped playing I would not even be able to stand up.
Maybe I could ride more, mmmm now that's a though.

Enjoy all, ride safe.

Whad happen to Rod ankle? Did he forget to put his feet down while coming to a stop/ :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
......Roy...Those 4 miles we rode together were special. Next time our group gets a 25 minute jump on your Grand Prix group.....
Yep, I thought we did pretty good catching a 20 minute head start in 50 miles. I had a great time today. 9 bikes, 1 from Yulee, 1 from Jax, 1 from Daytona, 1 from West Palm, 1 from toward Tampa, 2 from Gainesville, and 2 from Tavares. Poor Lewis from Yulee , he's probably still riding home and I've been home 1.5 coffee's.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey guys, nice to met you all. If only just for lunch. Had a nice chat. Perhaps when it warms up we can try again.

ISYHTRAH

·
Registered
44 Posts
Roy....I have this vision.....It's of you and a possum. The possum is just trying to cross the road then.....
I either don't get it....or you really did get into your slow character today didn't you? I remember someone being pretty darn aggressive when they showed me a lot of today's roads.

Ride fun.
Roy

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Hey guuys, made it back to the house by a little bit after 5:15 even stopping for gas in DeLand. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you. Hope to see all of you next weekend for our meet'n'greet over on my coast. Watched the end of the wild 500 over with the neighbors and never turned the confuser on last nite at all. Great roads and great friends.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts