StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on buying a 650 in the next couple of years. Does anyone know of a good dealer or an out of garage seller who frquently has new and used 650's in the Ottawa, Cornwall or Brockville region?

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
I'm planning on buying a 650 in the next couple of years. Does anyone know of a good dealer or an out of garage seller who frquently has new and used 650's in the Ottawa, Cornwall or Brockville region?
They are hard to find in any of the classifieds. The best deals I found for new bikes was at the Bike Show.

There's a dealer in Belleville that often has good deals but I forget the name. He's often in the Autotrader.

If you're willing to pay way above list value you can buy mine.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
712 Posts
I haven't seen good prices or that many Wees (or Vees) in Ottawa or area shops, either new or used at the Suzuki dealers or used elsewhere. Montreal's not that far away and prices are often much better. If you can manage a bit of French, check lespac.com and do a "Vstrom" search. You may be surprised. Here's today's search

If you have two years to find a bike, anything can happen.

Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts