StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curious question....... for stuff like jackets, helmets, boots, gear in general, what online merchant sites do you recommend?

Thanks!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
While Pat is 100% correct I have to say I buy a lot of my gear from newenough.com. Great people, great prices, quick shipping.

-GW

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I called adventure motostuff last thurs. And ordered many things. The most important of these things was my hepco and becker gobi sidecases and their mounting system. I was told on the day I ordered that the luggage and mounting system was in stock and ready to ship, but the other stuff would take a bit longer. I said ok, because I NEEDED the luggage and could wait a day or 2 on the other stuff. I called back days later for a ups tracking num. On my luggage and the SAME GUY (I remember mannerisms) told me they would probably have "information" on them this coming friday. F that. I was lied to. That's too much money for me not to be pissed. I hate liars.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
While Pat is 100% correct I have to say I buy a lot of my gear from newenough.com. Great people, great prices, quick shipping.

-GW
Indeed. Newenough.com is prominently mentioned in the feedback forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts