StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just bought my first bike and live in northern Alberta. Wondering what there is for good Canadian websites to purchase aftermarket parts. Thanks for all the replies in advance.

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,439 Posts
Parts for maintenance or repair, or parts like accessories?

Most of the aftermarket parts providers you see on this site and online other places ship to Canada regularly. For OEM parts I usually go to partzilla.com and I imagine they ship to our friends up north as well.

·
Premium Member
4,218 Posts
I buy a lot of stuff from fortnine.ca, they have good prices generally (after converting US prices to Canadian and adding shipping fees). Also go through ebay.ca and amazon.ca to compare, but note there are huge discrepancies between amazon.com and amazon.ca so always price match.

If you buy items from China they will do free shipping to Canada, and there are never any duties assessed at the border from there, the only issue is it can take many months for items to arrive.

There are some deals purchasing Givi items direct from Italy, but note you will be given an import bill upon arrival, plus have to pay PST/GST which can eat up any savings from there, still, if you get a sale you can save some money.

·
Registered
275 Posts
+100 for fortnine.ca

Quality vendor, reasonable prices, quick shipping.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I find that even after paying gst/pst and the exchange that Givi items from MotoStorm in Italy are significantly cheaper. Easy and fast delivery. Clothing is cheaper too, but might be problematic if you need to return.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I live in grande prairie, I have used both fortnine.ca and twistedthrottle.ca. Both are excellent. Free shipping on most things. Very quick shipping. Good return policy. Also I have used GW cycle out of Calgary. They are a suzuki dealer. Lots of good advice on accessories. Very knowledgeable. Great deals on clothing and givi cases. I would highly recommend them. I used them quite a bit even when riding other brands. Very down to earth, feels like an old style dealership not a big mega dealership. If you ever get to Calgary stop in. They will also ship. Talk to Trudy there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts