·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one in canada tried ordering from onidia suzuki comments(how did it go

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
I ordered my Corbin seat as well as some minor misc. items (oil filter socket, etc.)

It came fast and as expected. I have heard of other people having isues with them but I certainly didn't.

..Tom

has any one in canada tried ordering from onidia suzuki comments(how did it go

·
Registered
23 Posts
Service was good and pieces(gel seat, handguards) showed up quickly. They ship UPS Ground ONLY, so count on a $50 brokerage fee. Kinda erases the price advantage.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered a Suzuki gel seat from them. No issues - I had it shipped to a UPS store (or whatever) in upstate New York, went for a ride, picked it up, paid the GST, and it still came in 100's of $$ less than CDN. And I had a great ride.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I was thinking of taking a ride down there on the wee to see what they have. It's not that far from Belleville, maybe 3 hours at most. It's probably easier than paying the shipping and I'd get a first hand look at the goods and the shop.

SS

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
sorta off topic

but I refuse to deal with any retailer that uses UPS for shipping to Canada

I once ordered some small parts for my car, about 38.00 worth

the UPS broker fee was 42.00

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
I'd call them and make sure they have what you're interested in. Many places have impressive on-line presences but the actual location is very small and they just order the required stuff to fill orders.

I was thinking of taking a ride down there on the wee to see what they have. It's not that far from Belleville, maybe 3 hours at most. It's probably easier than paying the shipping and I'd get a first hand look at the goods and the shop.

SS

·
Registered
100 Posts
I called them and there is no there there! They have no location and they receive no customers. There is a dealership called Oneida Suzuki but they are two different businesses. Here is the number 315 363 3872

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Thanks Guys!

SS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts