StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:hurray: Hi Everyone, On orders for the Elka 2 Way or 3 Way Shocks for our Bikes up until the 11/11/11 stroke of Midnight I have been authorized to provide my fellow Stromtroopers with a 5% Roll Back on our Already Discounted Custom Elka Shocks,

Here are the ongoing Group Buy Prices for Elka Custom Build Shocks for us. The Two Way is retail $1145 and the Stromtrooper Price is $999 all in and the Elka flat delivery charge to your door anywhere in North America

The Superb Three Way with Separate High and Low Speed Compression, Rebound, Ride Height Adjustability, and Remote Hydraulic Preload is $1245 retail and Stromtrooper Group Buy Priced at $1099 all in and the Elka flat rate delivery charge to your door anywhere in North America.

These prices are significant savings of $146 over retail and Elka is still the only truly custom built and hand assembled Rear Shock for you and your Vstrom,

From These prices I can deduct a further 5% for my Fellow Stromtroopers,

I need you to Email me Directly on this at [email protected] with your weight out of the shower, Bike Model and Year, It is OK if it is not a Vstrom Model, Type of Loads, Type of Terrain or Roads you Ride, and your Contact Telephone Number for the Shipper, I will take it from there for you,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Or Visit me at SVRacingParts.com

Either way I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Just a note that I really like my Elka. I got the 3-way (low velocity compression damping, high velocity compression damping, and rebound damping) with the manual pre-load adjuster. I don't carry a passenger and saved money by foregoing the remote adjuster. Adjusting the Elka to suit my riding preference was eye opening. Starting at the mid point of each adjuster, and adjusting only one at a time along with keeping a written record of each adjustment, I got the shock to be silky smooth for my riding. By the way, low velocity and high velocity describe the speed the shock is moving up & down, not the bike's forward speed.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumbup: Thanks PT, those are very good points, The Remote Hydraulic is a real treat, but as PT points out if your loads are pretty much consistent you can dial these in easily and once you do they are unbeatable on our bikes,

Anyone at all thinking that they would like to move up to the Elka would be well advised to take advantage of this extra 5% while I have it to add onto the very significant discount I have already arranged for all Stromtroopers on an ongoing basis from Elka,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

Remember, I ship the Elka Worldwide all the time,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
11/11/11 One Week Only Elka Shock Special for Stromtroopers

:hurray: Hi Everyone, On orders for the Elka 2 Way or 3 Way Shocks for our Bikes up until the 11/11/11 stroke of Midnight I have been authorized to provide my fellow Stromtroopers with a 5% Roll Back on our Already Deep Discounted Custom Elka Shocks,

Here are the ongoing Group Buy Prices for Elka Custom Build Shocks for us. The Two Way is retail $1145 and the Stromtrooper Price is $999 all in and the Elka flat delivery charge to your door anywhere in North America

The Superb Three Way with Separate High and Low Speed Compression, Rebound, Ride Height Adjustability, and Remote Hydraulic Preload is $1245 retail and Stromtrooper Group Buy Priced at $1099 all in and the Elka flat rate delivery charge to your door anywhere in North America.

These prices are significant savings of $146 over retail and Elka is still the only truly custom built and hand assembled Rear Shock for you and your Vstrom,

From These prices I can deduct a further 5% for my Fellow Stromtroopers,

I need you to Email me Directly on this at [email protected] with your weight out of the shower, Bike Model and Year, It is OK if it is not a Vstrom Model, Type of Loads, Type of Terrain or Roads you Ride, and your Contact Telephone Number for the Shipper, I will take it from there for you,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Or Visit me at SVRacingParts.com

Either way I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

1 - 8 of 8 Posts