StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally the bike is back from the repairers and all is almost well.:thumbup: I'm still waiting for the RH cowling, it's on the dreaded back order.:thumbdown: Went for a bit of a spin up the Paluma Range and over to Mt. Fox via Hidden Valley before heading home via Ingham to Townsville on the dreadfully boring Bruce Hwy. Very heavy fog/mist/cloud made visibility difficult on the way up Paluma and the foggy stuff was the heaviest I've ridden through on the way down from Mt. Fox. I put my Hazard lights on so that I would be more visible to other traffic, absolute pea souper.

This is the view on the way back down after we emerged from the mists.
I was following the young whipper snapper on the TT250 and a combination of fog and red dust made mud for the Wee and rider. This is the turn off to Paluma from the Mt Fox road.
This is Mt. Fox.

This is Paluma and young whipper snapper on his TT250R

· Registered
2,275 Posts
Good one Drew, hope the other parts turn up soon

· Registered
813 Posts
I have not been in that area but it certainly looks the part - I like the pic of the bikes and I like the chunky tyres on the Strom. The signage in the pic is either new or you don't get vandals out there, our signs don't look like that!
Cheers, Trevor...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.