StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked in to Apex today to see if I could view some of the 2011 models. I haven't been in the dealership, since probably September or October.

2011 DL650 ABS - White

$8,099

·
Registered
99 Posts
Man, that thing just screams POLICE BIKE if you ask me. I'll bet these are used somewhere.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Looks nice but while I don't have ABS it's tough to argue against my paid for and farkled '08. I just need to touch up the front shocks and I'm about ready to call her "done".

Now that KLX behind it ..... something like that is what I'm actively in the (used) market for - expect I'll probably wind up with a DRZ400

·
Registered
900 Posts
Looks nice but while I don't have ABS it's tough to argue against my paid for and farkled '08. I just need to touch up the front shocks and I'm about ready to call her "done".

Now that KLX behind it ..... something like that is what I'm actively in the (used) market for - expect I'll probably wind up with a DRZ400
I have a DRZ400s. So if you need some info on them let me know. I may take it to Penrose on Tuesday.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have a DRZ400s. So if you need some info on them let me know. I may take it to Penrose on Tuesday.
thanks Norm, you've given me some guidance on those once before - mostly about how they're sorely missing a 6th gear and a bit heavy for the power they make.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts