StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I took my wee on the Dragons Tail this weekend. My wife and I rode down from Corbin KY Friday night and spent the weekend. While on the the tail I saw three stroms...one was blue, one was red, and the other was a silver one where the guy was resting on the side of the road. What a great ride. They were the only stroms I saw......spoke to one guy regarding our bikes, I like the fact he said the strom and the motors were bullet proof. He was riding a BMW. I was proud for sure. Look in the future for pictures from the trip.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I took my wee on the Dragons Tail this weekend...I saw three stroms...one was blue, one was red, and the other was a silver one.
Four of us from Virginia (http://twinvalleyriders.com/forum/) were down there the weekend you were. Riding blue, red, silver/light blue and black DL650's.

We were on the Gap between 10 -11 on Saturday morning then again around 4 that afternoon.

Killboy put a shot of my bike up on his highlight page today. http://killboy.blogspot.com/

Dave

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was down there this weekend too - I was a surprised to see as many Stroms as I did. I quit counting at 10. The year before I didnt see nearly as many....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember you guys....the light blue strom and the red with the cortech bags. Love the pics. We have bought two pic from Killboy and moonshine, I'll see if my wife can post. I am ready to ride again. I would like to do some winter riding, waiting on snowmobile pants from LL Bean, should be here today.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Well I took my wee on the Dragons Tail this weekend. My wife and I rode down from Corbin KY Friday night and spent the weekend. While on the the tail I saw three stroms...one was blue, one was red, and the other was a silver one where the guy was resting on the side of the road. What a great ride. They were the only stroms I saw......spoke to one guy regarding our bikes, I like the fact he said the strom and the motors were bullet proof. He was riding a BMW. I was proud for sure. Look in the future for pictures from the trip.
Too funny....we spent some time "resting" on the side of the road hoping for a gap in traffic...
At 1st I thought you may have seen the group I was with on the 26th (last post was dated 27th) then I just realized that you started this thread on the 12th. :rolleyes:

I was on a Red Wee and one of my friends was on a Silver Vee....and looking through the online samples I seen a Blue one on the same page as us.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scouting ... I live in Corbin Ky...I am not from here though. Great roads around here. Have you been to Cumberland Falls?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts