StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have our fork brace and over the dash GPS mount on Sale for a limited time.

AdventureTech, LLC. - Home

I have received more than a few notes from people waiting on taxes and wondering if the sale will still be on. There is a banner at the bottom of our website where Paypal offers "6 months same as cash." I suggest buying of each of everything we sell for yourself and another set for buddy.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We will be stocking 12O'Clock Labs and Signal Dynamics products very soon.

This includes electronic plug in speedo correction devices, running light converters for turn signals, back off brake modules, and many more.

Let me know if there is interest in a particular product.

Meanwhile our fork braces and GPS/smart phone above dash mounts are on sale.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I would be interested in the speedo cal. device.
I'm going to order the wheel spacer soon.
Rob

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have your GPS mount, and it's *perfect*! Puts the thing exactly where it should be with no obtrusive handlebar cradles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just ordered my fork brace and wheel spacer...when you ship it can include some tri-cities sunshine to dry out my hiway please...thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm just about an hour and a half from you, and we got some sun this afternoon. Hoping for dry pavement tomorrow.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Feedback on fork brace comparison. Here's a little bit of history for the new guys. The Adventuretech fork brace came from requests from VSRI members looking for an affordable alternative to the Xxxxxbrace. We knew it coudl be made cheaper since their wasn't going to be any middle man retail mark-up. Designed from scratch wihtout ever holding a Xxxxxbrace in our hands, what suprised was that people tell us it works better than the Xxxxxbrace.

I don't want to post this since it'd start a flame war -
I swapped bikes with another rider today - he had a xxxxxbrace fitted, I have yours.

Your brace performed far better - the xxxxxbrace sure looks purty though Wink.

When you have a good look you can see that the contact thickness of your brace is effectively about twice that of the xxxxxbrace - I suspect the extra stiffness is from that - whatever it was - the difference wasn't minor.

Well done, and thanks.

Peter

and more

V-Strom Riders International > Technical Area > Chassis > Suspension > Fork braces compared

I still owe you for the excellent service - so there you are.

The difference was massive - my bike has 75,000k's on it and the front end feels like an >expensive< sports bike - the other bike was much better than stock as well - but "no contest".

I get to ride an Aprilia Tuono factory (with much more expensive professionally tuned suspension than mine) now and then - that's much faster - but at the speeds I can equal I can't fault the DL now.

Pete

·
Registered
52 Posts
How does shipping to Canada work. Is it USPS or UPS/Fedex. Shipping calculator keeps saying no charge. Assuming it tells you a cost once you pay through Paypal but curious on the cost of shipping to Ontario.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You enter the country and it gives you the sipping cost. We usually ship USPS Priority to Canada, but can ship USPS Express if someone prefers the faster delivery and tracking for the higher cost.

Priority to Canada is $23. We can usually fit up to three items in the package for that same charge.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Rick,

Got my parts today, look great. Hopefully gonna install this afternoon. Thanks for the quick shipping.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Took 15 min. to install the fork brace and rear wheel spacer. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts