StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never had such a hard time registering for a forum it only took 3 dam days . Whomever is in control of this needs to visit other sites and see how easy it should be i can not imagine how many people give up on it and just lurk?

·
Registered
944 Posts
I have never had such a hard time registering for a forum it only took 3 dam days . Whomever is in control of this needs to visit other sites and see how easy it should be i can not imagine how many people give up on it and just lurk?
Great first post. :thumbdown: Welcome to the forum and you misspelled dam (sic). :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Attaboy! Your first post and it's an open forum complaint on how badly the site is run. Your complimentary copy of "How To Win Friends and Influence People" will arrive shortly in the mail.....

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
It's not "whomever" since the subject is not an object. Please correct your spelling, punctuation and grammar and try again.

But in the meantime, welcome. We need another resident grouch. I'm getting lonely here.:mrgreen:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It's a popular site so spambots love it. I still kill a couple every day even with the more demanding registration process. Until somebody finds an easier way to keep spammers out, making the reg process easier is not a viable solution.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Attaboy! Your first post and it's an open forum complaint on how badly the site is run. Your complimentary copy of "How To Win Friends and Influence People" will arrive shortly in the mail.....
I never said the site was run badly? I said the registration was tough. I must believe I can learn from the nice people on here other wise I would have gave up!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's alright everyone I vented I feel better now. When you get to know me you will like me. I am just an average joe who enjoys motorcycles. I hear that their are 1 or 2 people on here just like me?

As far as my former English teachers that follow me from forum to forum
I don't care I am here to learn and have some fun so go ahead and correct me :hurray::hurray::hurray:

·
Registered
378 Posts
As far as my former English teachers that follow me from forum to forum I don't care I am here to learn and have some fun so go ahead and correct me :hurray::hurray::hurray:[/QUOTE said:
You should have used a :fineprint: instead of :hurray::hurray::hurray:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
WELCOME to the forum, Stromger.

Don't be put off, by resident grouches (including me).

If your spelling is a bit dodgy . . . just drop in to the "Seattle" mega-thread here in Off-Topic, and you'll soon feel right at home ! :mrgreen:
( Or . . . as Richw would express it : right at "gnome"
. . . which is just a trivial in-joke that you needn't bother catching up with. )

And preferably, try not to become a "looser" in spelling the word: losing.
They say double-O's should belong only to James Bond ! :mrgreen:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I am simply amazed at the confusion between loose (not tight) and lose (not win) expressed by so many people.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
This is my favourite site, but I think all you Americans spell incorrectly.

Still an Honour to be a member :thumbup:

Welcome to the Forum, you have made an excellent first impression sir!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts