StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy cow...this is a great deal if you happen to be a size M and you're ok with the sand/black color scheme. I have this jacket, and I like it a lot. I bought it from this same eBay seller at what I thought was a great price, but this deal blows my deal away.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Olympia-X-...617305&hash=item3400f5c128:g:kbQAAOSwl1FcUiEA

Edit: This listing may not be correct. This doesn't look quite the same as my X Moto 2 jacket. Sorry if I lead anyone astray.

Another edit: I think this may be a Gen 1, not a Gen 2.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the pewter/ivory. I wanted the high-viz, but the seller didn't have the color combo in my size. I didn't know they offered a sand/black color. Revzilla doesn't show that as an option.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hang on....before anybody jumps on this...I'm not sure the listing is correct. The jacket pictured doesn't look like the X Moto 2 jacket I have.

Something's amiss.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
And it is not original (1st gen.) model either. Front looks like one but not the back of it. Have a set in pewter/hi-viz and like it a lot. Great and very versatile gear. Still wonder though why Olympia does not go for Gore-Tex shell. And BTW for just a bit more you can get used Klim Gore-Tex Latitude for example.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely Not an X Moto 2

So yeah, that listing is definitely not correct. I emailed the seller to let him know, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Again, sorry if my post lead anyone to pull the trigger on this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts