StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with the Olympia Stealth one piece suit? I'm looking for a hot weather alternative to my Roadcrafter without giving up too much protection.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Olympia

I can't speak to the Stealth but I do have their Phantom one piece suit. It is well constructed and allows me to ride at temperatures down into the 30's, while still remaining comfortable when it gets warm. Ventilation is lacking on the lower half of the suit but I think that is pretty typical. It is as easy to get in and out of as any one piece can be. It has a lot of velcro over all the zippers and has pulls which will hold open the vents when more air flow is desired. And they don't plaster huge logos all over their gear.

Does anyone have experience with the Olympia Stealth one piece suit? I'm looking for a hot weather alternative to my Roadcrafter without giving up too much protection.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't own one, but I know guys that do. They are a quality piece, no doubt.

The other alternative is Motoport/Cyclesport. Kevlar mesh, leading edge ballistic protection, are certified for AMA racing. Along the same lines as your 'stitch, price wise.

http://www.motoport.com/

Wayne is legendary in the long rider community for his customer service, about like Aerostitch....

I am in no way connected with either company, but I will probably buy Motoport when I need mesh replacement....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Excellent suit, the build quality seems higher than my First Gear Killi and HT pants. I am very satisfied with mine and used it to commute all last summer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts