StromTrooper banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14,851 Posts
Just noticed, that's a weird stack of windshields. I see you have doubled up on the handlebar mounts. Better get another set of hand guards on there too, also.
Maybe some nesting saddle bags like those Russian dolls?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Did you encounter some mechanical issues in the last 40000 km? Mine is approaching 100000 km...
The bike burns some oil, I've done the fuel filter bypass and I repaired a fuel leak at the injectors - not uncommon issues. Just recently my fuel gauge is always showing a full tank, even when nearly empty - not so common...

Otherwise, it has been a great bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
New to the forum and first post so not up on the forum protocol. I have a 2004 Wee with a build date of 10/03 and last six of VIN are 100091, so maybe it's the 91st bike built. Mine is not currently running unfortunately but I am in the process of bringing it back from the dead and I looking for some guidance. I will find the appropriate forum and post more there. I sincerely hope to come back to this forum and report a running Wee soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
rooman, you don't indicate your location. You might find local help if folks know you are close.
Thanks for the tip - I live in Wichita KS. BTW, I kept working on the issue and as of 9:48 pm central time the bike will start and run!! Now I need to replace chain/sprockets and brakes/fluid. Also need to figure out anything else that needs attention. Already replaced plugs, air filter, oil and coolant.
THE BIKE RUNS AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
14,851 Posts
Cool. You needed less help that perhaps implied. Enjoy the revitalized Wee.

You could ride it to the Cache rally in Colorado next year in June and we could improvise a shrine to the antiquity. Maybe even buy you a beer.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts